Office and Operations Manager
Veritas Headquarters in Cambridge, MA
The Veritas Forum is recruiting for an Office and Operations Manager for our Cambridge headquarters. This role will combine administrative and operational responsibilities for a rapidly growing, geographically-dispersed organization.
This role is equal parts execution of day-to-day office and administrative needs, and building and implementing processes and systems to improve overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The role will lead the design and day-to-day execution of select administration, operations, finance and HR needs including:
- Providing ongoing operational and administrative support for the North American Forums team, ensuring timely completion of contracts, payments of honorariums and team expenses, purchasing and distribution of forum supplies, managing presenter agreements, updating reporting data, and managing printing needs etc.
- Providing targeted operations support to additional Veritas programs and functions (Europe, Veritas Cities, Development, etc.)
- Working directly with Veritas’ accounting, finance, audit service and HR provider(s) to provide needed finance, accounting and HR information
- Overseeing and ensure timely renewals of licenses, trademarks, registrations and accreditations
- Executing planning and logistics for select team-wide functions (e.g., for staff summits, board meetings etc.)
- Handling general office needs including assisting with developing policies and procedures, maintaining a usable archive of Veritas documents and resources, managing subscriptions and purchasing new equipment etc.
- Hiring and overseeing part time intern(s) to provide additional support for program needs during Veritas’ busy seasons (e.g., winter and spring matching the academic calendar)
Though not the primary focus, this role may on occasion provide additional operations and administrative support for the Executive Director and senior team, including:
- Helping plan and oversee the ongoing organizational calendar
- Proactively reminding leadership and staff of timelines for budgeting, audits, staff reviews, monthly reports and board meetings etc.
For a full job description, click here. Interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume to jobs[at]veritas.org. Questions are welcome.