The Veritas Forum is recruiting for a Director of Online and Media Engagement. The successful candidate will work with Veritas to extend our impact through online resources and publishing, hosting and curating video content from Forums, and generating other short and long-form content.
Seeking Director of Development
The Veritas Forum is seeking an experienced development professional for a key leadership role encompassing all aspects of development. This role will report to and collaborate with the Vice President of Development (VP). The role will also work closely with colleagues across all aspects of Veritas, including program staff, other development staff and the Executive Director. This role will be based in Cambridge, MA and some travel will be required.
- Work with VP of Development to successfully implement the strategic funding plan
- Leverage Veritas’ 10 years of development data and external best practices to identify and design actions to increase donor identification, cultivation, solicitation, engagement and retention
- Design and manage development campaigns, including development marketing and communications, hitting or exceeding select KPIs for donor growth, retention and engagement
- Identify and manage key vendors and partners for marketing, communication and other development activities
- Oversee and participate in technical grant writing and partnership development with Veritas’ foundation partners
- Oversee, design and manage Veritas’ development communications, tracking and management tools (e.g., SalesforceIQ etc.)
- Develop and maintain significant relationships with some major donors and prospects including all aspects of cultivation, solicitation and fulfillment.
- Work with the VP of Development and senior leadership team to manage development team, including identifying staff and consultant needs, and hiring and managing team members
For a full job description, click here. Submit applications to jobs[at]veritas.org.
Veritas Forum Area Directors
Veritas Forums seek to transform the social and academic conversations on campus through events that raise compelling questions about life and truth, and that provide thoughtful answers. Recent Forum topics include “Why hasn’t religion died out?”, “Can science and faith co-exist?”, and “Am I more than my resume?”
We are seeking candidates who are eager to build Veritas movements on campuses across the country. Candidates will have the opportunity to engage students, faculty, and administrators in discussions about the nature of truth, the purpose of life, the problem of injustice, and other critical topics – crafting Forums that point to Jesus in a unique and winsome way. These Forums impact thousands of students a year, and contribute to the pursuit of truth and dialogue that will affect many more.
We are currently seeking an Area Director in the Pacific Northwest (ideally based in Seattle), though are also recruiting for other strategic areas in the United States.
Veritas Forum Area Directors would be responsible for the following:
- Lead team development and event execution of Veritas Forums on 10-20 campuses each academic year, depending on if they are working at full or part time capacity
- Build strong, trust-based relationships with campus ministers on their campuses and with regional staff (e.g., area directors, regional directors), with the goal of building a self-replicating Veritas movement composed of partner ministries on each campus
- Act as a University engagement “consultant”, guiding the campus team to make strong decisions regarding engagement approach, outreach strategy, and Forum components (i.e., presenters, topics and formats) that will best engage their campuses
- Act as a bridge between the campus team and national resources (i.e., drawing on best practices, engaging with latest campus trends, recruiting and hosting speakers on campus)
- Participate in broader strategic and operational work of Veritas, as needed
- Area Directors will work closely with the VP of University Engagement, National Field Director, and other Veritas staff and advisors. Regular travel to regional campuses is required (all costs will be covered, 2-3 visits per campus)
For a full job description, click here. Submit applications to jobs[at]veritas.org