The Veritas Forum seeks to hire a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Development Team in all aspects of donor activities, systems and engagement.
The Development Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining the donor information management system
- Processing, recording and receipting gifts
- Drafting donor communications and preparing materials related to cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Analyzing data and researching new prospects to sustain a robust donor pipeline
- Generating regular reports to track fundraising metrics and alignment with annual budget
- Helping plan, manage and execute all aspects of donor events
- Supporting all aspects of grant writing, submission and reporting, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the Development Team for general operations: updating and monitoring the development calendar, producing expense reports, booking travel, etc.
- Participating in and supporting other team-wide events and gatherings as needed, etc.
This role depends on accuracy, flexibility, problem-solving, project management, and strong organizational and personal communication skills. Qualified applicants should:
- Be a mature and growing Christian. Their passion for Christ should be grounded in the regular disciplines of Bible study, prayer and fellowship with other believers in the context of a local church, and be evidenced by the fruit of the Spirit in their lives.
- Have a bachelor’s degree.
- Exhibit a highly professional demeanor and a positive, collaborative attitude.
- Have strong organizational, problem-solving and project management skills, precise attention to detail, high standards for the quality of deliverables, an understanding of the importance of deadlines and the ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Prospect research and Salesforce experience is a plus.
This is a full-time role based at Veritas’ headquarters in Boston, MA. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
For a full job description, click here. Interested persons should email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions are also welcome.
Office and Operations Manager
The Veritas Forum is recruiting for an Office and Operations Manager for our Cambridge headquarters. This role will combine administrative and operational responsibilities for a rapidly growing, geographically-dispersed organization.
This role is equal parts execution of day-to-day office and administrative needs, and building and implementing processes and systems to improve overall operational efficiency and effectiveness.
The role will lead the design and day-to-day execution of select administration, operations, finance and HR needs including:
- Providing ongoing operational and administrative support for the North American Forums team, ensuring timely completion of contracts, payments of honorariums and team expenses, purchasing and distribution of forum supplies, managing presenter agreements, updating reporting data, and managing printing needs etc.
- Providing targeted operations support to additional Veritas programs and functions (Europe, Veritas Cities, Development, etc.)
- Working directly with Veritas’ accounting, finance, audit service and HR provider(s) to provide needed finance, accounting and HR information
- Overseeing and ensure timely renewals of licenses, trademarks, registrations and accreditations
- Executing planning and logistics for select team-wide functions (e.g., for staff summits, board meetings etc.)
- Handling general office needs including assisting with developing policies and procedures, maintaining a usable archive of Veritas documents and resources, managing subscriptions and purchasing new equipment etc.
- Hiring and overseeing part time intern(s) to provide additional support for program needs during Veritas’ busy seasons (e.g., winter and spring matching the academic calendar)
Though not the primary focus, this role may on occasion provide additional operations and administrative support for the Executive Director and senior team, including:
- Helping plan and oversee the ongoing organizational calendar
- Proactively reminding leadership and staff of timelines for budgeting, audits, staff reviews, monthly reports and board meetings etc.
For a full job description, click here. Interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Questions are welcome.