Veritas Headquarters in Cambridge, MA
The Veritas Forum seeks to hire a Development Coordinator to provide support to the Development Team in all aspects of donor activities, systems and engagement.
The Development Coordinator responsibilities will include:
- Administering and maintaining the donor information management system
- Processing, recording and receipting gifts
- Drafting donor communications and preparing materials related to cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Analyzing data and researching new prospects to sustain a robust donor pipeline
- Generating regular reports to track fundraising metrics and alignment with annual budget
- Helping plan, manage and execute all aspects of donor events
- Supporting all aspects of grant writing, submission and reporting, etc.
- Providing administrative support to the Development Team for general operations: updating and monitoring the development calendar, producing expense reports, booking travel, etc.
- Participating in and supporting other team-wide events and gatherings as needed, etc.
For a full job description, click here. Interested persons should submit a cover letter and resume to jobs[at]veritas.org. Questions are welcome.
Veritas Forum Operations Internship
The Veritas Forum is recruiting for a part time operations intern in the Cambridge/Boston area. This role will combine operational and administrative responsibilities for a rapidly growing, geographically-dispersed organization.
Operationally, the role will include:
- Tracking upcoming Forums, including required materials and presenter information
- Sending updates/requests to Forums team for outstanding materials/information
- Ordering and mailing Forum supplies and Presenter Agreements
- Purchasing and mailing survey incentives to survey participants
- Tracking Forum materials expenses
- Sending out prayer call reminders
- Updating Facebook and Website Forum Events
- Dependent upon interest/experience: research web applications to support Veritas Operations; development/maintenance of excel tracking systems; graphic design support; social media and marketing support; other special projects
- Providing ongoing support for monitoring and evaluation process with the National Field Director and the Operations Manager
For a full job description, click here. Submit applications to jobs[at]veritas.org